She Prayed For Her Future Husband and . . .

How excited am I about the momentum this book project has?! Very excited, indeed!

There are about a dozen women so far who have signed up here on the site as prospective contributors, as well as about another eight more who have expressed interest. I'm completely blown away by all the fabulous ladies that God has brought across my path who want to be a part of this book - international ministry leaders, homemakers, farmers' wives and writers - from America to Malaysia to New Zealand to the UK to South Africa!

Speaking of, I just received the first story contribution from a lady in South Africa who found me through a friend of a friend (Thank you to my friends who've shared this on your Facebook pages!). Her story was such a beautiful illustration of God's faithfulness to a woman's heart cry, answering her down to the tiniest request. I smiled throughout reading it (and I think I even had tears!)

She prayed for her future husband for years, never knowing who he might be, never dreaming that he would be someone she'd already met almost 30 years prior as a young teenager. And God answered her prayers so specifically.

I've also been praying for my future husband for a while now (off and on) - sometimes it's as simple as asking God to keep him safe and healthy wherever he is, right at that moment, and sometimes I feel prompted in my heart to pray for specific things for him. I'm definitely inspired to keep it up after reading a story that shows in tangible ways how that bears fruit.

So you single friends, if you don't already regularly pray for your future spouses, it would be a great habit to get into - and what a gift to them!


Wow - I cannot WAIT to get this book written and into the hands of my girlfriends and not-yet-girlfriends who need a hope infusion in this area.

My prayer has been that God brings the exact right women with the exact right stories and I believe He is totally answering that prayer.

SPECIAL UPDATE! Love is Out There: True Stories of Hope for Single Women Over 30 is now available on Amazon! If you've given in to disappointment, anger or doubt, it's time to believe again. Love is out there! To get your copy of this inspirational book, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-42443449-2